Monday 3 November 2008

♥ drawing in the night ♥


♥ i absolutely love anna friel's dresses and shoes and prettiness in pushing daisies

♥ i found myself wanting to draw later and later into the night until it becomes so late that it's actually morning and I realise I haven't been to sleep. I'm so caught up in getting stuff down on paper or fiddling around with sequins that I forget myself.

♥ i'm going to get up an etsy.com shop, I already have an account there but I haven't been brave enough yet to get stuff on there, there seems to be alot of rules you need to absorb and I'm in the process of doing that right now.

♥ i rented the first season of Pushing Daisies, which I l♥ ve l♥ ve l♥ ve! I'm going to work on some drawings based on the characters from that just for fun and sweetness and maybe some of the pies too ♥ they're so cute ♥ I've been craving apple pie and vanilla ice cream so badly.
♥ is there any wonder Chuck likes the pie maker so much when he turns out these ruby filled delights?
♥ Today i've managed to gather up all my drawings for a current project i'm working on- here is a snippet

No comments:

Post a Comment