Sunday 30 May 2010

50 questions TAG ♥

1. Where were you three hours ago?
having tea with Matt we got a dine in for 10 pounds from M&S

2. Who are you in love with?
Matt ♥

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No i haven't

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My blackberry cover, a disney princess plastic tumbler, 8 pens all different shades of pink, 2 pink pencil cases and a box of tissues with pink roses on them!

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
A mall! A long while ago! Maybe Christmas time

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope, barefoot

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
I actually don't own a car

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I never drive anywhere

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
I haven't no, the last thing I saw was Robin Hood at Odeon

10. Are you hot?
I'm quite chilly actually!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet pepsi, in my princess cup with heart shaped ice cubes!

12. What are you wearing right now?
Vintage leggings, floral dress, long grey slouchy cardi, big oval black ring and hair pins to pull my hair back

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
i wonder why there are so many car questions!

14. Last food you ate?
Rocky Road Ice Cream from M&S, which i really didn't enjoy, it tasted quite fruity and plasticky!

15. Where were you last week at this time?
I don't know, probably drawing!

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope, i've been very good!

17. When was the last time you ran?
On the way home the other night, I tend to run if I'm scared & it's dark and I wanna get home!

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
I don't.

19. Your favorite animal?
Rabbits!

20. Your dream vacation?
At the moment it would be somewhere beachy and warm

21. Last person’s house you were in?
my Mum & Dad's

22. Worst injury you ever had?
Broken arm/ fell and permanently injured my lower back :( sad times!

23. Have you been in love?
I am in love right now, yes!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yep! Kimberley, my bestest best!

25. Last play you saw?
I don't know

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
weapon! that's a bit invasive isn't it!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
snuggle up & probably watch a film or read

28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?
my sister i think

29. Next trip you are going to take?
no ideaaa!

30. Ever go to camp?
I normally go camping if i go on holiday because it's cheap & fun!

31. Were you an honor student in school?
I did have a gold tie! For doing well in graphics

32. What do you want to know about the future?
that it's going to be alright!

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
yes i am

35. Where is your best friend?
Sheffield, at home

36. How is your best friend?
she is well and has been making me laugh!

37. Do you have a tan?
nope

38. What are you listening to right now?
Charlie & Lola on the tv

39. Do you collect anything?
yes! lots of things subconciously, nail polish, jewelry, pens, the list goes on!

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
i dunno

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
what the hell!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yep! i like to because i am sensitive to cold drinks!

43. What does your last text message say?
milk! because i needed Matt to get us milk!

44. Do you like hot sauce?
no thank you!

45. Last time you took a shower?
this morning i did

46. Do you need to do laundry?
yes!

47. What is your heritage?
British!

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes

49. Are you rich?
No not at all

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
reading hair magazines!

No comments:

Post a Comment