Friday 8 July 2011

HELLO IT'S ME


















So this week I've been very busy with illustrating, so excited to show you some snippets- which I will do when I get the mountain of drawings scanned in. I've been obsessing over NYLON, NYLON TV (my faves so far are Kate Nash on her knitted friends and dressing like a granny, James McAvoy cos he's lovely and he's very humbly sat on the stairs, Drew Barrymore because I love her, she's my favourite and Emma Stone cos she tells it like it is and is super funny), It's On with Alexa Chung- the most amusing one so far has been the Daniel Radcliffe one, Carey Mulligan, Castiel, making lists, pale violet hair, ruffles, satin, costumes in films, princesses, mermaids, castles, bubble baths and old mixtapes ♥

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO WISH THE LOVELY RACHEL PRICE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ♥

images: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty images, hope you're having a great weekend so far. x

    ReplyDelete