Monday 13 February 2012

BE MY VALENTINE: CUSTOM COUPLE PORTRAITS ♥




OHMIGOSH! I can't believe it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, that's rolled around fast hasn't it! Hope you lovelies are all doing something extra special with your loved one! This will be Matt and I's sixth Valentine's Day together and in just over a month we'll be celebrating our seventh anniversary ♥ As a sort of nod to this, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I thought what better way to celebrate being all loved up than offering a custom couple portrait illustration service. If you have an illustration in mind, you can email me with specifics or alternatively you can buy a custom portrait (it doesn't have to be a couple, it can be a gorgeous gift of just yourself or your loved one illustrated) via my etsy shop. I like to work closely with people so they are absolutely happy with their final illustration ♥ I offer digital pieces, which are cheaper as you'd be getting a print or the more traditional pencil and soft coloured marker versions, although the originals are a little more expensive! ♥ 

Wishing everyone a super sparkly loved up Valentine's Day! (for tomorrow, in advance! hehe)



No comments:

Post a Comment