Wednesday 2 May 2012

I SAY YOU THE BESTEST

IMG_1811

IMG_1813

IMG_1809

IMG_1837

IMG_1835

IMG_1834

MINI ZINES, inspired by Marie Antoinette, Rachel Antonoff, paper dolls, daily drawings are all now in my etsy shop and looking for pretty bedrooms to live in ♥ and there's also the limited edition lovely book of excuses zine ♥ Hope you've all got lovely plans today, I've had a mini spring clean this morning, apart from my studio which is a little bit messy with pink paper & Disney cups, film soundtracks strewn everywhere so that needs to be sorted (but I'm so tired!), then later we're going to see Blood Red Shoes, date night! Can't fit the Avengers in today (boo!) so we're going next week but then Beauty and the Beast 3D comes out then! CLASH! Anyway, have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment