Tuesday 1 May 2012

WHEN WE WAKE


LUNCH OUT

LUNCH OUT LIGHTS

TOPSHOP SANDALS

PhotobucketKILL BILL SOUNDTRACK

ROMEO + JULIET SOUNDTRACK

Photobucket

Hello lovelies, well yesterday was rather lovely wasn't it! The sun came out so we thought it would be good to get some fresh air and sunshine. It was just nice to get out of the house and have a wander, I actually found some film soundtracks that I've been *hankering* (too much Big Bang Theory? thanks, Sheldon!) after, The Lost Boys was one of them, Romeo + Juliet vol.1 & vol.2, Kill Bill vol.1 & Moulin Rouge. We had lunch out, which we don't often do because of lack of pennies but sometimes it's just nice and you appreciate it when it's not very often. I exchanged an online order for these tan beauties and some really cute 'Oui' 'Non' earrings, I wanted to buy all the jewellery in Topshop & nail polish! ♥

Tomorrow we're going to see Blood Red Shoes, so it's something lovely to look forward to & possibly The Avengers before. We managed to get tickets for Ladyhawke too, who I love, her music is such an inspiration when I'm in my studio illustrating. I've been illustrating lately too, you can get free shipping with code RAINYDAY on all items in my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment