Thursday 8 August 2013

YOUR PRETTY FACE & ELECTRIC SOUL





Hello lovelies, hope you're all having a super lovely summer with mini milks & sun dresses ♥ These Lana Del Rey prints are available in the Velvet Wolves shop, ready to hang on your pink bedroom wall or send as a sweet something to someone sweet ♥ 

I also wanted to let you know I'm giving away an a4 print & pack of illustrated badges ♥

To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is follow @velvet_wolves on twitter & tweet 'I'd love to win illustrated Lana Del Rey or Virgin Suicides pretties #velvetwolvesillustration' & let me know in your tweet which you'd like ♥

A lovely winner will be picked after the 30th August, so all entries must be in by midnight 30th August♥

For an extra entry you can follow this blog & leave a comment that you would like an entry, also make sure you write your twitter name so I know who you are on twitter ♥

Thanks lovelies! Good luck ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment