Monday 2 September 2013

WAIT FOR SUMMERTIME



Lately I've been working on some pretty lovely blog headers for some very lovely people, one of these I wanted to share with you as it was super nice to play around with typography and texture as well as hand drawn elements. I was commissioned by the awesome Arabella of Arabella Luisa to illustrate a blog header for her music blog. I wanted to create something fresh and unique but also feminine and tailored to the style and feel of Arabella's blog and writing. So here it is lovelies! Definitely have a look at Arabella's blog, she's got interviews, playlists and reviews on there as well as snippets of festivals and music events which are amazing!

Arabella has inspired me to make even more playlists and I've been listening to a real mix lately. I'd love to know- what's on your Autumn playlists darlings?

No comments:

Post a Comment