Monday 25 November 2013

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE




Hello lovelies, how is November treating you? I'm feeling really festive, wanting to burn cinnamon-y candles, bake mince pies for everyone (still haven't yet though, oops!), watch Christmas films although we haven't managed to do a whole lot of sparkly Christmas marathoning because we've been super busy making our living room pretty! Hurrah! Don't you love diy! I'm starting to fall out with it a bit but then you have a lovely new space and it's cool then.

I still have to track down an advent calendar! Have you lovelies got yours yet? I don't think you ever really grow out of that, is twenty-odd too old?! Nooo, I think while I still get asked for ID it's a perfect excuse for buying chocolate meant for children. What are you darlings most looking forward to over November/ December? Let me know, I love reading about everyone's plans & traditions!

In the meantime (whilst listening to my super festive mixtape) I'm packing up lovely orders for you guys! I still have spaces left for custom portrait commissions (psst there's still a huge 20% off too!) if you lovelies want to tweet me @natashalikestea or send me an email velvetwolves@live.com I'd love to hear from you! Have a lovely week darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment